Nutritionists and dietitians are health professionals who create diets for people. Teaching patients or normal human beings about healthy eating is a primary duty, as well as staying aware of developments in medicine and nutrition. However, there is a difference between dietetics and nutrition: dietetics focuses on food management, whereas nutrition focuses on the promotion of health through healthy food. Where as in TSMHS, you learn both together.
1. Hospitals (private and government)
2. Non- governmental organisation
3. Community based organisation
4. Canteens or Cafeteria of Schools, University, Companies
5. Nutrition & Dietetics Technologist
6. Sports facilities/Team Nutrition Advisor
7. Joining Clinic or becoming independent practitioner